Arbor Management, Inc. is excited to announce that we have partnered with My School Menus by Health-e Pro-to provide access to interactive monthly menus that you will be able to select menu items and view nutritional, allergen, and ingredient information with a simple click. This new website will allow parents and school nurses to have the most up-to-date information at their fingertips when it comes to menu nutrition information.
- Go to the school district website and click on My School Menus.
- Enter the name of the school your child attends from the drop-down box. Choose the menu that you would like to view from the drop-down box.
- The menu will appear, and you can select the monthly or weekly view of the calendar and the desired date range.
- To see the menu item details, click the item, and the ingredients, nutritional data, and allergens will populate.
- To view specific allergen information, click the “filter allergens” in the tools section on the right-sidebar and check all the boxes that apply. You will see the menu items with a line through them that contains the allergens you selected.
- Under the tools section at the right-sidebar, you can print a customer menu, select a language to translate, build a meal to determine the nutritional value of the choices, and much more.
- Icons for the top nine allergens are listed with corresponding menu items.
- We cannot eliminate the risk of cross-contact or guarantee that any item is free of allergens due to the nature of our kitchens and our reliance on suppliers for accurate information.
- Our kitchens are allergy-aware, not allergy-free.
Please note: Menu items may be changed (substitution may be made) based on product availability. Interactive menus will be updated as quickly as possible.